Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there opportunities to become a direct sales rep for Solemates Sandals? Solemates Sandals is currently seeking direct sales representatives throughout the United States. Contact us online for additional information.
- Where can I purchase Solemates Sandals? Solemates Sandals are available online at www.solematessandal.com, through house parties and at other retail trade events.
- Will Solemates Sandals ‘Mates’ work on any pair of sandals? No, Solemates Sandals ‘Mates’ are designed to work specifically with Solemates Sandals.
- Do Solemates Sandals run true to size? Yes. Although our wedge style seems to run 1/2 size small.
- Do all women’s ‘Mates’ fit all women’s Solemates Sandals? Yes, all women’s ‘Mates’ fit all size women’s sandals from 5-12.
- Do all Solemates Kids ‘Mates’ fit all Solemates Kids Sandals? Yes, all Solemates Kids ‘Mates’ fit all size kids sandals sizes 10-2.
- Are women’s and kids mates interchangeable between the women’s and kids sizes? No. women’s ‘Mates’ are designed to specifically fit women’s sandals and Solemates Kids ‘Mates’ are designed to specifically fit the kids sandals.
- Do you accept returns? Yes. Solemates Sandals wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. If you are not pleased with your purchase, simply return them within 30 days of the date of purchase for a full refund, minus shipping. A return authorization is required prior to shipping.
- Do you warranty your products? Yes, Solemates Sandals warranties all of our products against manufacturer defect for a period of 30 days after the date of purchase and will replace the product with the same or similar product, or refund you 100% of the purchase price, including shipping. Given changes in inventory, if a replacement product is out of stock, unavailable, or discontinued, a replacement product of equal value may be substituted. A return authorization is required prior to shipping.